The Health Benefits Of Chlorella
Chlorella, an algae which has ranked in the top 10 healthiest foods in the world, rich with phytonutrients which include amino acids, chlorophyll, beta-carotene, potassium, phosphorous, biotin, magnesium and the B-complex vitamins. It is an active ingredient that can help boost any diet lacking in green vegetables.
The Health Benefits Of Chlorella:
- Regular intake of Chlorella help to flush out harmful heavy metals and toxins from the body and prevent them from accumulating
- Chlorella contains so many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients that support the immune system
- Chlorella is a good source of vitamin B12 which is vital for improving cognitive and mental function. The magnesium in Chlorella helps to increase memory and learning in children and adults
- Chlorella promotes the growth of healthy intestinal bacteria, flora, and probiotics
- Chlorella is a wonderful food that can help in reducing the body fat percentage, cholesterol levels, and fasting blood glucose levels
- Chlorella can help to regulate hormones, boost metabolism, improve circulation, and promote higher levels of energy
- It supports anti-ageing because it helps to naturally increase levels of vitamin A, vitamin C and glutathione in your body, which helps to eliminate free-radicals and protect your cells
Chlorella is generally considered safe and well-tolerated. However, people should always check with a doctor first to ensure a supplement is safe for them to use. Chlorella can cause stomach upset, especially during the first few weeks of treatment.
Chlorella is available as powder or tablets, both are great options depend on your need and lifestyle. Tablets are the easiest form of chlorella to use as the dose is controlled and consistent. If using a powder, use exact measurements to avoid underdosing or overdosing. Chlorella Powder is best consumed in a smoothie or sprinkled onto food, salads, yoghurt or cereal.